Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. Please note that by using Crispyjart.co.uk you indicate that you accept these terms and conditions and that you agree to abide by them the conditions set are :
Inspection of Goods
- You must inspect the goods on delivery or collection,
- If you identify any damages or shortages of any goods or contents. you must inform us within 4 days providing details.
- The price of returns is to be paid by the buyer, return’s form will be sent with your purchase.
- We might change or amend, add, delete or move sections of, Crispyjart.co.uk regularly. Your use of this website, following these changes, constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by any changes made.
- All prices stated on the website are in GBP (£) these are the prices you agreed on at the time off purchase .
- We reserve the right, without liability or prior notice, to revise, discontinue, or cease to make available any or all products or to cancel any order.
- In the circumstance where your order is unavailable, we will either cancel your order, with a full refund, or we will offer an alternative. We will contact you if this is the case.
All of the content on Crispyjart website, including illustrations and all graphic design’s. Illustrations, text are subject to trademark and copyright and other intellectual property rights held by Crispyjart. Content of this sight is copyrighted under applicable copyright laws.
The use of our site www.crispyjart.co.uk and it’s content is intended for the personal and non-commercial use by the users of our site.
You may reference and you may draw the attention of others to material posted on our site. Subject to the following:
- until titles of the goods have been passed over to you, you must hold the goods carefully, store them separately and not remove more original packing, of deface or obscure any identifying marks or signatures on the goods.
- You must not modify the paper or digital prints purchased or received by others, of any materials you have, and you must not use any photographs, illustrations, or replications of any works.
- Any material may be used solely for personal, informational, non-commercial purposes only.
- You must not reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit or distribute any information from this Website.
- You may not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining permission from the owner of the content (Crispyjart – Joseph Crisp).
- Crispyjart reserves complete title and full property rights in any content you download, reproduce, print, redistribute or store from this website.
- If you print off, copy or download any part of our site in breach of these terms and conditions , your right to use our site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
You may not copy, download, reproduce, modify, publish, redistribute, retransmit, publicly display, publicly perform or create derivative works from the content without first obtaining written permission from Crispyjart.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact us at: email@example.com